Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Location: Belfast (Northern Ireland) or New Castle (England)
- Day to day responsibility for the management of designated Clients
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements and reports
- Work closely with your line Manager and Technical & Training Team to ensure financial statements meet the Funds' reporting requirements, e.g. UK GAAP or IFRS
- Review investor drawdown calculations to ensure accuracy of figures as Funds seek access to their commitments from investors
- Review investor distribution calculations to ensure the flow of funds from the sale of an investment are accurately recorded so that proceeds are appropriately allocated and paid to investors
- Ensure the accurate communication of all cash movements between the Fund and its Investors through the issuance of relevant notices to investors
- Oversee the preparation and completion process of Client deliverables including agreeing time tables with Clients, and thereafter monitoring progress against these to ensure deliverables are on track
- Conduct regular Client calls with CFO or Financial controller to ensure open and effective communication at all times
- Higher level education, IATI qualification or equivalent
- ACCA/ ACA/CIMA qualified
- 3+ years' experience working in a professional office environment (ideally working in financial services or accounting practice working on multiple client relationships)
- Ideally has strong experience in the review of working paper files and Financial Statements including disclosures or alternatively can demonstrate strong accounting background through previous experience and CPD
- Management of Client relationships and experience with resolving issues directly with Clients
- Experience in supporting and mentoring less experienced team members * Intermediate Excel skill
- Visa cost coverage for the employee and 50% od the spouse visa coverage
- Flights for the employee and their family
- One month rent and one week of extra annual leave for the settling in period
- Pension scheme
- Private medical care, gym membership
- Training opportunities
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.