Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, international consulting company, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Application Support Specialist - 2nd line
(1 or 2 days per week in the office in Gdańsk)
- Provide application support to predominately legal sector clients based in the EMEA region
- This role includes but is not limited to remote troubleshooting client systems across various platforms through use of SQL Management studio, back end logs, front end application testing, documentation research and legal accounts experience.
- Communicate and recommend business process, procedures and diverse information to resolve customer issues
- Gather complete customer information, research internal knowledgebase and documentation for known solutions, isolate causes and take restorative actions while minimizing disruption to the customer's business operation and document steps taken
- Use remote access utilities and other resources as needed and escalate issues to lead or senior level analysts when necessary.
- Respond to and communicate timely and effectively with customers providing professional, courteous and knowledgeable service
- Interact with colleagues to resolve customer issues effectively and timely. Participate in team meetings and contribute suggestions and solutions to increase effectiveness.
- Good knowledge of English
- MS SQL Server and proficiency in writing/changing SQL queries
- Finance Operations or Legal Accounting position
- Technical/Application Support or Customer Service position in a software environment
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.