Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Capital Markets Analyst - Consultant (Investment Banking)
Location: Warszawa, Łódź, Kraków, Wrocław
Due to increased demand our Client is looking for a number of Analysts / Consultants to join their Capital Market team.
- You will work as business analyst or project management officer on implementation projects for international clients. Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst or Consultant position
- Having a good understanding of industry trends, challenges, business and technology imperatives you will work as part of the team that helps the capital markets firms respond to change - strategy design, architecture design, operating model work, process improvement, system building and package integration as well as application management, application outsourcing and business process outsourcing.
- You will gain knowledge about the most in-demand Capital Markets solutions, you will incorporate best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle
- Minimum bachelor's diploma
- 2+ years' experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Required area of relevant experience: Background in the Investment Banking - Global Markets, Corporate Banking
- Experience in capital markets - retail or institutional brokerage, wealth management, asset/investment management, stock exchange, clearing corporation, depository, transfer agency, fund administration, custodial banking etc.
- Strong capital markets background (operations, front, middle office and back office functions).
- Knowledge of financial products (FX,equities, fixed income, money market, commodities), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
- Exposure to one or more systems - Murex, Calypso, SunGard Front Arena, Summit, Kondor+, Blackrock Alladin, Wall Street Systems or other FO, BO, Asset/Wealth Management systems is desirable.
- Prior experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages - estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, testing is desirable.
- Good level of English language is essential; knowledge of other foreign (EU) language would be strong asset
What's On Offer:
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client's locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)"
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.