Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For our client - a leading global company in the area of IT and Consulting Services , we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Consultant - Sales and Transformation Services
Location: Warsaw | 100% remote
The Customer Sales & Service functional team works with clients across its marketing, sales and services department. The team provides transformation services across three key offerings: Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing and sales strategies and thereby optimizing their cost to serve, thus improving revenue per customer.
The team is comprised of individuals who have an in-depth understanding of marketing, sales and services functions and experience across various industries like Communications and High Tech, Banking, Insurance, Energy, Utilities and Retail.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who will help define service strategies, design and implement contact center or CRM solutions and help enhance our client's service operations. Individuals must have good communication skills, knowledge in relevant technologies, innovative thinking and commitment to quality.
- A good understanding of CRM tools (SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics) configuration, customization and architecture & landscape is required
- Exposure to system configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Process Builders, Approval Process, Security Model, Data Mode etc.
- Through knowledge & hands-on experience of Service cloud features i.e. Lightning Console, Live Agent, Mobile, Communities, Knowledge Management, Routing, CTI etc.
- Understanding & working experience (preferred) on Einstein products and features including Analytics, Discovery, Chat Bot, Lighting Service etc.
- Hands on experience on other Salesforce or Microsoft modules like Sales, CPQ, FSL, Marketing (Good to have)
- Stable employment
- Offices in Warsaw, Cracow, Wroclaw, Lodz
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.