Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Controlling Specialist
Location: Roigheim, Germany (remote work / relocation)
- Active participation in monthly / quarterly / annual closings together with the controlling department
- Support sales and production controlling with a special focus on product profitability and production deviations as well as cash collection
- Be a point of contact for contract management
- Carry out performance reviews for subsequent discussion with department and company management
- Control the budget and prepare forecasts for assessing future business development
- Carry out internal controls to meet local and global requirements (e.g. SOX) and optimize internal approval processes
- Support the upcoming ERP migration from SAP R/3 to SAP S/4HANA
- University degree (preferably in finance & accounting, economics, controlling)
- Several years of relevant professional experience in finance or controlling
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of German is nice to have
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and SAP system
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills as well as a structured and analytical way of working
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Wide choice of benefits (private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card)
- Possibility of working 100% remote or support with relocation to Germany (hybrid working model in that case)
- One year contract of employment with possibility of extending
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.