Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Customer Service Representative with Bulgarian
Location: Kraków or remote
- Manage customer's business needs over the phone, email and tickets
- Process customers' requests and updating data in the computer systems
- Receive and respond to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions (by using our knowledge management resources)
- Help with the implementation of Sales and Marketing Plan
- Generate innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction
- Contribute to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities
- Assist other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities
- Enthusiastic, communicative approach and willingness to support customers
- Knowledge of Bulgarian and English (both min. C1)
- Knowledge of additional European language - nice to have
- Courage to face new challenges and opportunities
- A great approach to teamwork and focus on internal and external customers
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- First working experience would be an asset
- International and multilingual team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Language courses
- Various portfolio of internal&external training (1-month induction training, access to the e-learning platform, professional certifications
- Possibility of remote work
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.