Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Diversity and Inclusion Expert
Location: Wrocław, Poland
- Management and implementation of global tasks in the area of employer attractiveness and diversity & inclusion (D&I)
- Implementation and further development of the global D&I strategy
- Establishment/support in the development of a global organizational and management structure in the area of D&I
- Conception, creation, planning and implementation of interactive content for internal and external communication related to D&I
- Design and management of international diversity activities such as Diversity Day and employee benefit programs
- Initiation of a global women's/ D&I network within and outside the company
- Consideration and management of audit-relevant framework conditions
- International project work, project coordination, community and stakeholder management
- Implementation, further development, steering and tracking of the D&I dashboard
- Support for local and international HR topics and projects
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, psychology, human resources management, cultural studies, diversity management or comparable fields of study,
- Professional experience in the field of diversity & inclusion, project management as well as good knowledge of business processes in the HR area
- Global experience in D&I area
- Fluent in English, German language knowledge will be an asset.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as high results orientation
- Strong cooperation and communication skills especially in the context of virtual collaboration
- Fast comprehension as well as a high degree of independence and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, high affinity for IT tools and social media channels
- International experience, working/living abroad
- Willingness to travel.
- Attractive benefits package
- Becoming a member of a fast-growing team in an innovative company with stable market position
- Possibility to work for a well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
- Online foreign language courses
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedule and possible working from home solution (home office)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.