Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Location: West Pomeranian Voivodeship
- Assist General Manager with important financial decisions and acts as a partner while presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Prepare financial documents such as business reports, financial forecasts and statements to understand the financial state of business
- Oversee regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Supervise employees in preparing financial reports and budgets by motivating them and providing helpful feedback
- Build strong partnership with other departments and ensure the right communication flow
- Monitor the company's financial reports and determine ways to reduce costs
- Understand the financials of a company in order to meet legal requirements and keep the financial state in good standing and maximize profits
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Several years of experience in a business and finance environment
- Master's degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management about the finances of the business and justify certain financial recommendations
- Good understanding of local compliance requirements
- Attention to detail & accuracy in delivering financial data
- Organization and project management skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish
- Strong understanding of tax codes and laws
What we can offer you:
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture,
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere,
- Stable job based on a contract of employment,
- Competitive salary and wide package of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.