Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Financial accountant
Location: Warsaw, Śródmieście
- full responsibility for the financial administration in Poland (currently 4 legal entities and growing);
- Keep track of accounts payable and receivables
- Maintain the bookkeeping of bank payments received;
- Review and code funds received from investors and lenders;
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and calculations (including accruals, prepayments, and deprecation) prepared by the outsourced accountants for accuracy;
- Review all staff expense claims to ensure that they have been correctly completed and authorized;
- prepare cash flow overviews for the head office
- full responsibility for all tax filing (CIT, VAT, social security taxes and any other relevant taxes)
- accounting support with the dissolution of the existing joint ventures
- liaising with the head office financial accountant on technical matters with regards to intercompany transactions, reconciliations, and financial reporting;
- supporting the financial and tax structuring of investment transactions;
- supporting the financial and tax due diligence of investment transactions;
- Reporting to the country director and the MD's of the head office
- Prepare financial information as required and matched to the relevant stakeholders;
- Relevant University education, such that the team can rely on the candidate's knowledge of polish accounting and tax regulations and that the candidate is sufficiently trained. He or she should be able to explain and instruct other colleagues on accounting and tax regulations with regards to possible transactions.
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English;
- Preferably at least 5 years of full working experience with one of the big 4 accountants or something similar
- Competitive salary and bonus arrangements
- High growth environment working with a top team in the business
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.