Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: HR and Payroll Specialist
Location: Berlin, Germany
- Implementation of the employment process, changes in employment conditions and termination of contracts in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Code and other relevant sources.
- Determining employee entitlements, including holidays, equivalents and other available employee entitlements in accordance with the required regulations and company policy.
- Issuing referrals for preliminary, periodic and control tests as well as monitoring the implementation of tests and ensuring that all employees admitted to work have performed tests.
- Responsibility for the process of calculating and paying remuneration, from entering the necessary data through verifying them and checking their completeness in the system based on a standard check list,
- Preparation of ZUS declarations and tax declarations, financial documentation for PFRON.
- Implementation of tasks resulting from the management of the Company Social Benefits Fund in the field of calculating the annual allowance, servicing housing loans, granting allowances.
- Keeping personal and payroll files of employees in the scope resulting from the provisions of labor law, civil law and other relevant sources.
- Handling non-wage benefits in the company (e.g. in the field of available benefits), accepting applications and ensuring that information on available benefits is up-to-date.
- Preparation of documentation in the event of litigation and external control
- Level I degree studies (bachelor's degree), specialization: economics / finance / banking
- Good knowledge of labor and social security law and tax regulations.
- Knowledge of software / IT systems / programming languages
- MS Office- required good knowledge of the system
- Knowledge of: German, level C1 advanced; English at the intermediate level
- Appreciated to hold certified course (HR specialist, remuneration specialist)
- The prospect of professional development along with the dynamic development of the Company,
- Employment contract based on German employment conditions,
- A wide package of additional benefits
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.