Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, an international company from the medical devices sector we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
- Advise management on employee related matters.
- Facilitate organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of employee relations issues and resolve employee relations issues through a systematic and compliant approach.
- Implement corporate policies as needed and serve as a change champion.
- Assist management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development.
- Processing of employee lifecycle transactions (incl. document creation) such as salary increases, hour changes, leaves etc. in line with associated service levels (timeliness, and quality) as well as compliance regulations.
- Develop and drive site-wide programs and initiatives (e.g. salary review, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Select, develop, and evaluate employees and their activities to support organizational objectives.
- Focus on strategic partnership and consultation with leaders; collaborate with International HR team for execution.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves of absence, compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Provide support to EMEA & Global HR team in various projects.
- Minimum 7 years of HR experience (HR Business Partner, HR Manager/Coordinator) in international organization with complex structures.
- Fluent English.
- Strong business acumen.
- Analytical approach to projects and problem solving; strong project management skills.
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; complete deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with high volume workload and able to manage multiple and/or competing priorities.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus with a genuine desire to assist others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills..
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, especially with regards to effectively managing and documenting employee relations issues and investigations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a related field.
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.