Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Senior HR Documentation Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Manage content and set design standards for intranet sites in order to communicate effectively with employees
- Develop and manage systems and processes to ensure appropriate timely actions in response to product quality compliance and other emergency issues
- Publish HR content to key audiences using various methods (e.g., internet/intranet channels, distribution services) in order to reach key constituencies
- Acquire up-to-date information regarding industry best practices and latest technology to improve internal practices, reduce operational cost, and increase operational efficiency
- Define and author content for process specific content for portal site (strategy, policy, procedures, news, etc.) and ensure content is always up to date and relevant by providing direction to portal services team
- Ensure Call Scripts for HR are kept up to date for internal calls, call centers, and limited portal content (such as FAQs)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in functional HR support and documentation required
- Experience in Workday, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, other intranet applications preferred
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, influence multiple partners, and establish common goals and objectives without sacrificing outcomes
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills required
- Thrives in matrix environments, is flexible, collaborative and deadline-driven
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail, laser-focused approach on delivery of results required
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and strong prioritization skills are required
- Proven ability to take a complex business requirement and break it down into operational solutions required
- Analytical mindset, critical thinking, problem-solving skills required
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Products required
- Experience in Inhouse, Outsourced and Co-sourced payroll service delivery models preferred
- Quality healthcare and insurance benefits
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts to create your own pathway to well-being
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Family planning and adoption benefits
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, bank holidays, volunteer days, sabbatical, and a discretionary winter break
- Educational resources
- Savings and investments.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.