Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: HR Specialist with French
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Responds to questions on administrative procedures and practices via multiple channels such as phone, case management system and live chat. Uses systems to document and escalate as needed following the appropriate processes.
- Execute and coordinate HR administrative tasks as per the established processes.
- Educates employees of HR Services available to them and encourages self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems as needed.
- Researches and resolves all problems in a timely manner. Must be able to work on more than one issue simultaneously and prioritize urgency of requests.
- Probes cases to determine root cause of the issue or question to provide accurate answers.
- Ensures that documentation and employee requests meet the policy for each process.
- Utilizes multiple online systems to answer questions, complete requests, and ultimately resolve employee and HR needs.
- Fluent in English and French (Dutch will be an asset)
- Experience in HR, Customer Service, Shared Service Organizations, Contact Center experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management, Human Relations, or related discipline
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
- Build trust and respect of local employees to ensure you can act as a confidential advisor and support local employee issues and strong customer service skills including ability to diffuse challenging situations
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Christmas bonus
- Lunch card
- Co-financing for language classes
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.