Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
Currently, we are supporting our client in building a Learning & Development Team.
We are looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: HR Specialist with German
Location: Kraków, Poland (remote)
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees located in Switzerland
- Managing employment documentation and data maintenance from hire to retire
- Responding to inquiries from employees and internal stakeholders concerning HR topics such as onboarding, family allowance, salary etc.
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information
- Maintaining a high level of data quality to make sure that our employees receive their salary and its components on time
- Performing internal quality controls
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and driving them
- Communicating information regarding company policies to internal stakeholders in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption
- Providing on-demand reports
- Updating standard operating procedures and work instructions
- You have minimum 1 year of professional experience in corporate environment, preferably in HR
- Your level of business English and German is fluent
- You possess Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Experience in SAP, Workday or ticketing tools is a strong plus
- You are proactive, have got analytical skills and good attention to details
- You are interested in different aspects of Human Resources as a function
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Competitive salary,
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance,
- Remote work opportunities,
- Flexible working time.Flexible work schedule and possible working from home solution (home office)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.