Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: HR Workday Senior Consultant
Location: 100% remote or hybrid (Global Headquarter in Kraków)
In this role, you will focus on identifying opportunities for optimization of business processes through technology and process improvements. You will also support users of existing global HR software (Workday, Workforce) within agreed service model.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals to develop new functionalities and/or operational changes to existing Workday configuration
- Support users of existing global HR software within agreed service model
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through technology and process improvements
- Develop initiatives for continuous business process improvements
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and processes and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging them
- >5 years of relevant experience
- Advance knowledge of Workday HRIS system
- Experience in Configurations at Workday HRIS system will be an strong asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent English
- Ability to analyze large databases
- Hands-on attitude and continuous improvement mindset
- Chance to work for a successful, internationally growing company
- Possibility to broaden knowledge of Workday within many functional modules (Core HR, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent and more)
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally through a variety of interesting projects and initiatives
- Remote work possibility
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.