Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Insurance Platforms Analyst/Consultant
Location: Warszawa, Łódź, Kraków, Wrocław
Due to increased demand our Client is looking for a number of Analysts / Consultants to join their team. you'll work with key industry players in the Insurance sectors around the world. You'll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought-after industries. You'll help the stakeholders keep up with the latest market challenges and innovations and bring them the industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from product or process optimization - to actuary, regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and the booming switch to platforms and cloud.
- Advising Insurance carriers on sales, underwriting, policy, billing, claims, cost reduction, operating model design and business process optimization
- Helping shape thought capital around current and emerging Insurance topics
- Building relationships with Global Insurance teams
- Managing projects that address the latest global challenges of the insurance world
- Defining, testing and implementing architectures, capabilities and processes
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Financial Services industry or consulting experience, preferably in Insurance project components
- Experience in Insurance gained through a top tier consultancy, a specialist financial services consultancy or a top tier insurer
- Relevantexperience in Non-LifeInsurance - in one or more of thefollowingareas:
- Insurance Platform & Ecosystem: Guidewire Suite Applications (Policy Center, Billing Center, Claim Center, Data Hub), DuckCreek, TIA, Prophet, Salesforce / Vlocity, Salesforce.com
- IT systems implementation
- Systems integration / Data migration
- Digital solutions, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics
- Certification in at least one of Guidewire module or other Platform will be an asset
Your Winning Qualities:
- Strong communicator: fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally - German, French or other European language would be a strong asset
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Open-minded and optimistic individual with good time management skills
- Able to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
What's On Offer:
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Due to COVID-19 global situation our Client is delivering teir work remotely. Knowing that this role is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with the Clients, willingness and ability to work at client's locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)"
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.