Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client - a world leader in lighting that provides customers with high-quality, energy-efficient lighting products, systems and services - we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Key Account Manager (Retail & Hospitality)
What you will do:
- Responsible for developing, expanding and growing Retail and Hospitality business in Poland.
- Execute sales and deliver operational targets in the context of local market trends and opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and improve long-term partnership with customers with target to establish company as a preferred lighting products and solutions provider.
- Hunt for brand new opportunities for retail and hospitality segment in Poland.
- Deploy global / regional sales and marketing strategies in the area / market assigned.
- Strategic mindset with focus on execution and strong understanding of B2B End-user business in Poland.
- Wide network of Contractors, Engineers, Architects, Specifiers, etc. in the Hospitality and Retail (Malls) space.
- 3-5 years of proven track-record in key account management, solution selling, and value based selling principles.
- Lighting / solution selling experience or understanding of IoT selling eco-system will be an asset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Polish and English.
- Competitive base salary depending on experience and sales incentive (commission).
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Packet of benefits: multisport card, private medical care, life insurance.
- Work in a dynamic team of 7 that is always ready to help.
- Possibility to work on very interesting and diverse projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.