Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: KYC Analyst with German
Location: Warsaw (remote to hybrid mode)
- Familiar with a wide range of external data sources and third party systems to be covered as a part of the due diligence process.
- Relevant financial service experience with specific knowledge on money laundering prevention, in particular KYC services as well as transaction and business partner monitoring, supplemented by process implementation knowledge.
- Ideally experience in remediation operations and preferably expertise in investment or similar banking products.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail and strong research skills and experience with the Internet and on line research systems
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
- Banking experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of working with high risk customer groups with regard to money laundering , relevant legal and compliance fundamentals or regulations, EDD Enhanced Due Diligence and PEP Politically Exposed Person investigations.
- Relevant Legal and Compliance Qualifications desirable.
- Experience with standard banking software in the field of money laundering prevention as well as application programming with specific knowledge of technical and process implementation is desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German are a must
- ICA or ACAMS certificate would be an asset
What we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Company's facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)"
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.