Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Military Aircraft Maintenance Specialist
- Generating material and repair quotations through SAP system
- Generating and recording orders for spares and repairs in SAP system
- Resolving price issues and discrepancies
- Requesting and providing material cost and lead times
- Managing and solving blocking points with all the departments involved in the process
- Processing material returns and warranty claims
- Reviewing periodically with clients of requested parts status
- Replying to customers within target time lines
- Ensuring the delivery to customer of requested materials on time, on cost and on quality
- Cooperating closely with warehouse in Airbus Spain
- Proficiency both in Spanish and English
- Engineering education background and SAP knowledge would be very welcome
- Eye for details and analytical skills, customer focus and problem solving mind
- Team working skills and ability to cooperate in the international environment
- MS Office management (with Excel) at least on intermediate level is needed
- Contract of employment
- Flexible working time and hybrid-work opportunity
- Attractive benefits package: sharing the costs of sports activities, private medical care, life insurance, co-financing before Christmas and gifts for children, possibility of purchasing shares on preferential terms
- Parking for employees
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.