Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Office Assistant
Location: Warsaw, Mokotów
Temporary role: 1-3 months
- Support all administration & secretarial processes and policies through ongoing support and solutions
- Perform routine activities related to documentation, mail, routine reports, travel, appointments, operating office equipment and general enquiry through reception/telephone/switchboard and visitors and apply prescribed process to resolve recurring issues
- Support the team with assigned tasks and coordinate the implementation, execution and maintenance of the programs and policies preparing reports on impact where necessary
- Assist in formulation of all processes related to administration & secretarial practices
Support the transformation and change of these practices for effectiveness and efficiency
- Supervision of internal staff and external vendors in areas such as facilities security, facilities maintenance & repair, custodial & grounds keeping services, office administration and secretarial services
- Planning efficient utilization of space and facilities
- university education, preferably in Life Sciences;
- a part-time student is also welcome
- min. 3-6 months experience in a business office
- knowledge of English language B2 level is a must
- MS Office fluency
- energetic and enthusiastic about learning new things; with a positive mindset
- cooperative and building relationships easily
- very well-organized and diligent in performing quality tasks
- The prospect of professional development along with the dynamic development of the Company,
- Possible to work on ¾ or ½ time job
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.