Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: OT Security Architect - Industry and Engineering
Location: Warsaw (remote)
You will participating in the development, delivery, and refinement the Information Technology (IT) and Operating Technology (OT) architectures for company's manufacturing sites and supply chain sites.
Your role will be also a contribution to the development, refinement, publishing, and socialization of patterns, policies and guidelines, and technology standards for the OT cybersecurity program.
You will work closely with the OT Cybersecurity program team, Delivery teams,
manufacturing engineers and SMEs, and IT engineers and architects.
- Support providing guidance and recommendations to the Security, and Infrastructure Architecture teams on standards and site designs
- Contribute to provide the best practice and pattern documents for security solutions based on company's standards
- Participate in creation of architecture and engineering specifications and design documents
- Support in assessments and compliance with IT standards
- Proactive collaboration with other team members
- Effectively presenting facts and recommendations in oral and written form
- Familiarity or experience with network architecture and network segmentation for manufacturing sites (i.e. Purdue model)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity tools, process, methods and fundamentals - authentication, authorization, access provisioning and identity integration
- Min. 6 years of corporate experience as an Engineer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Operational Technologies/Industrial Control Systems, Information Security, Computer Science or related discipline,
- Experience with architecting and engineering infrastructure of OT applications and solutions
- Experience deploying security solutions for vulnerability scanning, security policy compliance, and penetration testing
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with use of Active Directory to support manufacturing systems
- Knowledge of network security (i.e. firewalls, IDS, IPS, DDOS) and Industrial Security Standards (i.e. NIST CSF, NIST 800-82)
- ICS/OT security certification (i.e. GICPS, IC32-62443, GRID)
- Experience with SIEM, security operations centers (SOC), and security analytics
- Cooperation based on B2B or contract of employment
- 100% remote work (possibility of work from the office in Warsaw)
- Long-term interesting and challenging opportunity in a leading international company
- Continuous personal development and international exposure
- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.