Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
People Solutions HR Business Partner, Europe
- People Solutions is a newly formed function with the objective of enabling business strategy, delivering simplification, improving service and ensuring a positive employee experience,
- Establishing an effective stakeholder management strategy,
- Reporting to the Vice President and Head of People Solutions, advising and being a partner to the business and Local HR,
- Developing trusting relationships with current and future internal business customers,
- Developing trusting relationships with Local HR leadership acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, to deliver on their strategy,
- Finding opportunities and optimizations to improve Business Partner Services to the Customers.
- 8+ years in a Senior HR Operations role with strategic and operational experience,
- Proven experience in a complex global environment, ideally including a Global Solutions or Shared Services Centre,
- Customer Centric and Solutions orientated aptitude with demonstrable experience in providing solutions based on customer needs,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with evident relationship building with professionals of all organizational levels,
- Ability to lead effectively and work concurrently across multiple priorities in a goal-oriented timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, with quality and accuracy,
- Fluency in English (min. C1),
- Ability to travel - up to 10% global travel.
- Fixed contract,
- Possibility of remote work (office in Łódź 3 days, home office 2 days),
- A flexible work environment,
- Benefits package,
- Professional development with the opportunity for a global career,
- The environment to build next-generation analytics solutions.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.