Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Process Specialist with Dutch or French or English
- Reviewing, and summarizing low to high complexity commercial contracts with third parties/service providers such as (including but not limited to) - Master Services Agreements, Procurement Agreements, Manufacturer Agreements, Distributor Agreement, Software Licensing Agreement, NDAs
- Risk and obligation assessment of contracts and, identification of risk mitigation strategies on behalf of legal and contracts/procurement governance structure
- Working on the contracting process from contract drafting to execution and post-execution per client requirements.
- Understanding the commercial & legal implications of contract clauses, redline changes etc..
- Proficiency in drawing up and suggesting alternatives to contractual clauses like - Term, Terminations, Renewals, Payment terms, Pricing, Royalty and Profit share, Purchase obligation, Price match clause, Non-compete clause, Assignment and change of control, Exclusivity, Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, Governing Law, Jurisdiction
- Negotiating the clauses in contracts to ensure adherence to legal & regulatory compliances.
- Managing contracts with various consultants/individuals. This includes reviewing & checking the scope, cost & other deliverables.
- Finalization of contracts by discussions with internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensuring accurate & timely delivery of project deliverables. Oversight of project SLAs.
- Ideating and implementing process improvements programs
- Transition of new projects from pilot to BAU phases
- Creating and keeping up-to-date project documentation and project health Client management for daily operations and reporting
- Proactive and reactive client communications, owning the processes for communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Working and administrator knowledge of CLMs (any 1 platform preferred)
- 5+ years experience of being a project member in the legal domain
- Exposure to client handling for day to day matters, governance, team supervision, quality reviews, and management of deliverables, SLAs
- Clear fundamental understanding and technical competence in contract review and negotiations
- Should have a legal background & strong hold over the understanding of legal implications of contract clauses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mind-set for client service and performance improvement
- Exposure to commercial functions would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Openness to new ideas and ability to understand other's points of view and adjust your approach accordingly. Good understanding and experience in dealing across cultures shall be added advantage
- Stable working conditions based on employment contract
- Work in an international team and structured organization
- Private medical care and Life insurance
- Hybrid work schedule
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.