Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Procurement Specialist with German
Location: Remote work
Temporary: approx. 6 months with possibility to extend
- Manages the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer. Executes implementation of PL Strategy in alignment with relevant category team
- Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing
- Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues
- Initiates supply orders in the system, confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price
- Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures
- Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year of experience in the following areas: Supply Chain Management/ Customer Service/ Accounts Payable
- Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1)
- Very good knowledge of German (B2/C1)
- Good SAP S/4Hana and Excel knowledge would be a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fixed-term contract of employment
- A competitive salary
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Benefits (Private medical care, MultiSport Card)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.