Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Regional Indirect Tax Compliance Manager
- Be responsible for standardize regional indirect tax compliance control and processes for EMEA and APAC regions
- Liaise between Indirect Tax advisor and Indirect Tax Compliance team
- Manage regional relationship with third party advisors
- Ensure timely reporting, no missed deadlines, and proactively respond to legislative changes in reporting
- Plan and understand indirect tax compliance laws and share updates with team members
- Work with various teams and understand the upstream and downstream process and the impact on indirect taxes
- Key player in assisting with indirect tax audits, ensuring information is shared with authorities in a timely manner and work with tax teams prior to submission
- Mitigate stakeholder escalations and work through resolutions where required
- Experience in accounting and indirect tax reporting, this includes interaction with tax authorities on presentation of tax returns
- Experience dealing with third party advisors
- Experience: 5+ years (people manager experience)
- Exposure to automation projects and redesigning processes
- Computer literate - Excel/Macro's/Alteryx/PPT
- Experience dealing with Indirect tax compliance obligations in EMEA and if possible APAC
- Annual bonus
- Possibility of hybrid work
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Care
- Subsidies for the purchase of glasses or contact lenses
- Life insurance
- Employee Capital Plans (PPK)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Referral award
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation.
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.