Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our RPO need, we are currently looking for a RPORecruiter| Talent Acquisition Specialist with experience in Finance / Accountancy or SSC / BPO environment:
RPORecruiter| remote work
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience as a End 2 End Recruiter in financial / accountancy environment or SSC / BPO / GBS environment.
For this role you need to speak English on a proficiency level.
A good candidate is a self-starter with excellent organizationalskills and an ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. A strong, competitive, drive for success is a must.
Previous interaction with large, complex, client organizations highly preferred.
- Identify and recruit top talent for various roles from SSC / BPO environment
- Provide a best in class candidate experience
- Assist in developing and executing recruiting strategies that identify and attract qualified candidates through various online sourcing, database and social media platforms
- Screen candidates in a consistent, professional and insightful manor that includes detailed feedback and sharp intuition
- Obtain a deep understanding of various recruiting models and markets
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of potential candidates by conducting phone, video
- Maintain pipeline of target skill sets
- Maintain current records of all jobs and candidates in ATS database (Workday)
- Maintain candidate and interview flow in the occasional absence of Senior Management; assuring that the pipeline continues to flow.
- A passion for people, technology and business
- Agency staffing or Consulting recruitment background is a must, such as Financial, Accountancy, BPO/ SSC
- Proven experience recruiting in fast pace, high volume environments
- Proven experience recruiting for multiple languages
- Advanced knowledge of Polish and English language
- Ability to source, excite & close candidates. (full cycle recruitment)
- Strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and ability to thrive while handling multiple projects
- Strong organizational abilities
- Can-do, Will-help, attitude
- Strong knowledge and experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other social recruiting platforms
- Experience with Workday is a strong asset
- Must work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Impeccable work ethic and unwavering determination to succeed
- Strong organizational skills that include data management and entry into an ATS system.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.