Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For our client, one of the largest international healthcare companies we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA
- Critical role in executing candidate identification and screening strategies for executive searches across EMEA.
- Partner with Executive Search Lead to proactively build talent pipelines and create efficient enterprise wide sourcing strategies.
- Initiate proactive and just in time candidate sourcing through internet searches, social networking, LinkedIn, job boards and database.
- Create/update progress reports to be presented to executive leadership.
- Responsible for research process to map target companies and identify talent for critical positions.
- Review applications and reach out to top candidates to begin the recruiting process.
- Conduct outreach efforts and pre-screens with targeted talent.
- Create pipelines/pools in CRM while ensuring all candidate data is captured and tracked.
- Capture data and track search progress in various platforms, ensuring accuracy and applicable follow up as required.
- Partner with hiring manager to identify roles in interview and selection process.
- Prepare and negotiate job offers and relocation where applicable.
- Be committed to executing process and communications, ensuring adherence to established Company standards and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience in a large matrixed organization or recruitment agency.
- Fluent English - min. C1.
- Very good knowledge of recruiting strategies, processes and marketplace trends; highly developed executive search skills and comfort in managing the full lifecycle of recruiting candidates.
- Prior experience developing intelligence such as competitor maps, talent market landscapes and pipeline analytics preferred.
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity.
- Disciplined, self starter with a results driven mindset required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Results driven, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics.
- Undergraduate degree required, emphasis in business/HR preferred.
- Great opportunity to join one of the world's largest companies in the medical industry.
- 100% remote job possibility.
- Possibility to work with the international structures; EMEA, Americas, Asia.
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership.
- Friendly, multi-cultural work environment.
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.