Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Subject Matter Expert - Capital Markets / Investment Banking
Location: Warsaw / Kraków / Łódz / Wrocław
+ up to 70% business trips across Europe (outside Poland)
- work with Clients across the globe to address their business issues, set corporate direction, drive growth, optimize business and operating models
- help the capital markets firms respond to change - strategy design, architecture design, operating model work, process improvement, system building and package integration as well as application management, application outsourcing and business process outsourcing
- gain knowledge about Capital Markets solutions, incorporate Company's best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle
- help Clients with global strategy, insight-driven transformation, regulatory compliance and performance optimization
- willingness and ability to work at Client's locations across Europe
- experience in the Investment Banking/Capital Markets area
- experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages - estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, testing
- strong knowledge of financial products (FX, equities, fixed income, money market, commodities), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
- excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- good level of the German, Italian, French, Spanish would be a strong asset
- proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), knowledge of programming languages (SQL) is a plus
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Offices in Warsaw, Cracow, Wroclaw or Lodz.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- Benefits package: Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance etc.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.