Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Tactical Purchasing Business Partner
- Effectively makes required decisions, takes appropriate actions and communicates information to stakeholders in a timely manner to support execution of production plan.
- Ensures effective procurement processes in line with business strategy, sourcing strategy and supply agreements in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Initiates and supports programs to drive improvement in cost, quality, delivery and working capital (payment terms, lead times, order quantities and purchased material inventory etc.) in accordance with SCM guidelines and local Business Line objectives
- Provides input to SCM and Planning functions on the findings, requirements to adjust the sourcing strategy and collaborates to best service the business in material cost, availability, quality and working capital.
- Anticipates risks in the allocated processes and pro-actively leads mitigation actions.
- Supports effective Purchase Order to Pay process and addresses exceptions promptly.
- Be the key contact for daily Factory operations review (GEMBA or TIER 3 or others defined by Factory) in order to ensure transparent communication flow and make relevant decisions based on received input from other stakeholders.
- Monitors supplier performance level on agreed KPi's and provides regular feedback to suppliers, planning and other stakeholder.
- Provides internal reporting and populates agreed sections of standard reports such as Supplier performance evaluation.
- Supports cycle counting and/or year-end inventory counting as inventory manager.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, engineering or equivalent combination of experience and/or education is required
- Minimum of 5 years in Supply Chain/Purchasing with experience in a demanding and changing supply chain preferably in high volume and complex environment
- Strong analytical ability (in order to analyze facts and figures) to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships; a tact and diplomacy
- Proficient in the use of excel, analyzing data, preparing reports and familiarity with operating computerized supply chain MRP systems are required
- Flexibility - Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Initiative - Drive to proactively meet internal and external customer needs.
- Self-motivated with high amount of personal energy and a passion for excellence.
- Determination - Perseverance to accomplish given goals in the time allotted regardless of obstacles.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Possibility to have a real impact on the business.
- Stable working conditions based on employment contract, home office possibility.
- Life insurance.
- Private medical care.
- BenefitSystem cards or Multisport Card.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.