Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Tax Analyst/Researcher/Consultant - Tax Regulatory/Legal
Location: Gdańsk (100% remote/hybrid mode)
- Research, analyze, interpret and document tax laws and regulations to enable accurate tax determination
- Monitor tax statutes, regulations, legislative activity, court decisions, compliance forms, on a continuous basis to stay informed of changes in laws and regulations
- Implement new content and content changes within applications
- Design and execute test scenarios to ensure content accuracy and functionality
- Research, respond and resolve client issues in partnership with Customer Support
- Fluency in English
- Professional experience as Tax Consultant or contribution in global Tax projects or at Finance/Legal/Regulatory
- Strong interest and willingness to develop in the Tax & Analysis area
- SQL and Python skills will be an asset, but no worries - there will be a possibility of additional training
- Permanent cooperation - first 7-month fixed-term contract, next contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Benefit packed: healthcare & dental coverage include spouse/ partner and/ or, child(ren), Multisport Card, life assurance, retirement savings programs, Volunteer Days etc.
- Becoming a member of a fast-growing team in an innovative company with a stable market position
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.