Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Tax Expert
Location: Warsaw (remotely)
- You will be primarily engaged in operational tax topics for the country organization consisting of 2 legal entities in close collaboration with the Country Tax Manager.
- Assistance in managing VAT, income tax (CIT) and withholding tax (WHT), excise transactional compliance and reporting, mandatory disclosure process by giving input to MDR reporting.
- Verification of the tax return fillings in Poland on a timely manner.
- Involvement in quarterly and annual tax reporting including assistance with preparation of current and deferred tax positions.
- Assistance in transfer pricing reporting tasks and internal support and also assistance in any tax-related actions needed to utilize eligible tax credits and incentives.
- Support in identifying deficiencies and synergies in indirect and direct tax compliance and reporting processes and solutions and initiate improvements.
- Support in automation and improvements of accounting / booking processes from perspective of tax requirements as well as introducing necessary legal changes.
- Support in any tax reporting tasks for the group purposes (including J-CFC).
- Develop and implement processes and procedures, and continuously optimize to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
- Support the positive and constructive dialogue with the tax authorities, our internal business partners, group entities, SSC teams, auditors, and external companies.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Polish tax matters (CIT, VAT, WHT), excise would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Polish tax law (direct and/ or indirect tax) as well international issues relating to double tax treaties.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table).
- Practical knowledge of ERP system- SAP would be an advantage- tax tech passionate.
- Advanced knowledge of English and Polish.
- Experience in tax accounting (under IFRS) would be of an advantage.
- Process orientation and attention on details.
- Very good organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to work in team with deadlines and stress situations.
- Strong communication skill and team player mindset.
- Contract of employment
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.