Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Team Lead - Master Data (Customer & Vendor)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Compliance and timely performance of tasks and responsibilities defined for Team Leader
- Direct supervision over the work of subordinate employees and their results
- Team and employee's productivity control, ensuring backup structure among the team
- Conducting inter-departmental projects
- Conducting an annual assessment of subordinate employees
- Preparing and sending reports within the managed area on time
- Process optimization, identification and implementation of the harmonization process - unification of processes
- Analyzing complaints submitted by clients and implementing preventive actions
- Active participation in defining KPI / SLA for the managed area
- Compliance with internal regulations, procedures, law and managers orders, including labor regulations, regulations on remuneration and other internal regulations in the company, including company's intellectual property protection
- 2 years of relevant experience within Finance department, preferably in SSC/BPO
- Experience in financial reporting
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in finance process transitions
- Higher education, or during the study, preferred in finance area
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of English at least at level C1
- Stability of employment
- Benefit package in which you will receive medical care and possibility of using a sports card
- We are committed to the development of our employees - you will have the opportunity to take part in internal and external training
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.