Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, international consulting company, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Technical Support Analyst
Hybrid work (1 or 2 days per week in the office in Gdańsk)
- Pull service request tickets from phone queue and online customer portal. Intake and document concisely the challenge, expectations of resolution, steps to reproduce and necessary logs, attachments.
- Use case management system to correctly record all information regarding challenge.
- Use remote access utilities and other resources to replicate customer challenge.
- Leverage internal knowledge base resources, peer knowledge and documentation for known solutions.
- Isolate causes and take restorative actions while minimizing disruption to the customer's business operation.
- Provide timely and effective status updates throughout the life of the service request until resolution.
- Communicate and recommend complex business process, procedures and diverse information to resolve customer issues and potential future preventative actions.
- Maintain appropriate Dashboard management which includes: volume of active service requests and appropriate aging specifications of open service requests.
- Complete Application bootcamps and continuing education as necessary.
- Develop and demonstrate SQL skills to a proficient level for the role
- Acquire new skills - Continue to gain technical knowledge of how Elites' software products work in Cloud based and hybrid environments while becoming familiar with tools that allow for proactive monitoring of hosted environments.
- Flexibility - Remain flexible to accommodate for an ever-changing landscape of Elite hosted software.
- Good knowledge of English
- 2-3 years technical support or related customer service experience in a software environment
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, MS office, Azure, Azure Monitoring, Smartsheet, IE, Chrome and relational database concepts.
- Exceptional customer service skills with expertise in troubleshooting and solving complex problems
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.