Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Total Rewards Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Support the implementation and ongoing administration of benefit programs (e.g. pension, life insurance, disability, social benefit funds, medical plans)
- Reconcile payroll data with pension and other benefit enrollments/changes
- Ensure new hires and leavers are added to and removed from local country healthcare and risk plans in line with policy requirements
- Administer time and absence plans in accordance with local policies and regulatory requirements
- Support our compensation survey submissions process
- Process and troubleshoot invoices
- Process core data and ensure accuracy in HR systems
- Ensure compensation & benefits procedures are compliant and satisfy external regulations and internal audit requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is required
- Experience in Payroll and/or Total Rewards
- Advanced English language skills
- Good knowledge of benefits plans, including pension and leave administration
- Familiarity with Workday HRIS
- MS Office advanced proficiency, specifically Excel
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Fixed-term contract of employment for 18 months
- Possibility of remote work (2/3 days a week)
- Gaining great experience in life science industry
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Quality healthcare and insurance benefits
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.