Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Workday Compensation Lead
Location: Kraków / Remote
- Being part of the core team to implement Workday.
- Focusing on a smooth roll out of grading and remunerating processes, including Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions drafting, validations and revisions.
- Leading the Advanced Compensation module roll out (key focus areas: Annual Salary Review processes for all 40'000 employees and Bonus Systems i.e. employees eligibility, goals setting processes, payout calculation & cooperation with payrolls processes).
- Leading or being part of a number of additional different C&B projects aiming at simplification, centralization, digitalization of existing solutions.
- Supporting the whole organization in transition from one global grading methodology to a different one (from Hay to Mercer).
- Educating managers in a country, region and group level on the method, tools and processes;
- Assisting Center of Expertise in defining and implementing standards (grading standards, quality standards, process standards).
- Assisting in global benchmark activities (salary surveys).
- Recommending enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on experience with customers.
- Communicating information regarding global grading policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers as needed.
- Supporting the Center of Expertise and the Region/Countries in audit preparations and manage relevant records.
- Around 5 years of professional experience in the HR-C&B field.
- Knowledge of Workday (Workday Compensation Functional Area but not necessarily configuration experience).
- Being a global Subject Matter Expert on Workday Compensation Functional Area.
- Highly developed communication and advising skills, excellent customer, service and team orientation, process-oriented thinking, understanding interdependencies and attention to detail.
- High learning ability combined with high flexibility.
- High degree of personal responsibilities and ability to work independently.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Attractive benefits package: sharing the costs of sports activities, life insurance, private medical care, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, flexible working time, corporate library, sharing the commuting costs, sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater, employee referral program
- Lots of space and independence
- Remote work opportunity
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.