Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Accounts Payable Specialist with Portuguese.
- Process high volumes of vendor documents into SAP system in line with Policies and Procedures
- Challenge non-compliant documents which impact timely payments whilst still meeting KPI's and SLA's set
- Organize own workload to meet daily targets and work very closely with the immediate and wider Accounts Payable team
- End-to-end understanding of AP process and all JSOX and compliance controls
- Providing quality customer service by working closely with internal colleagues
- Finding solutions and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Supporting AP CPL with regular review of the documentation
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- Strong command of English and Portuguese Languages (oral and written)
- Accounting qualification (completed or WIP) is a plus
- Proven experience of working in an Accounts Payable department
- Proven ability to process high volumes with high accuracy to tight/moving deadlines
- Experience of working with Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- Experience in a Shared Services Centers is a plus
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Knowledge of languages of the markets within the GBS scope is a plus
- Understanding of AP department end to end processes
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient SAP skills
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.