Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Warsaw, Wola
Temporary: approx. 9 months with possibility to extend
- Organizing the educational and marketing activities, like conferences and workshops
- Constant and proactive inter-departmental communication to ensure the efficiency of processes
- Cooperate with budget management
- Maintain, through internal and external research, a constant update on the market in order to identify needs and opportunities..
- Constantly take care of most significant contacts with the external environment for the development of corporate image and market share.
- Deals with the launch of new products also through contacts with affiliates and/or identifying market needs.
- Monitors product prices at national and local level and submit them to its Manager
- Servicing the office reception, providing telephone and e-mail information
- Conducting company correspondence
- Good knowledge of English, 90% of work in English
- High personal culture
- Openness and easiness in establishing contacts
- Strong motivation, independence, responsibility, positive attitude
- Ability to organize work
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial awareness and numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Fixed-term contract of employment
- A competitive salary
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours (1 day of remote work in a week)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.