Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one global, a recognized company from renewable wind energy we are looking for:
Work place: Szczecin, Poland
- Planning and coordinating financial tasks for AP and AR departments in SSC,
- Ensuring the keeping of accounting books in AP and AR area in accordance with applicable law and internal regulations.
- Process coordination - PtP
- Ensuring of correct accounting documents flow,
- Support in the process of year-end closing for the group companies operated under SSC and cooperation with external auditors,
- Responsibility for the correctness of settlements with contractors,
- Monitoring KPI's results
- Initiate improvements.
- Experience in Financial SSC environment on the positions with similar scope of duties,
- Very good overall financial understanding, especially AP and AR processes,
- Educational background in International Business / Finance / Economics / Administration,
- Proficient in English and Polish,
- Very good IT skill regarding MS Office suite especially Excel,
- Analytical skills and strategic mindset.
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture,
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere,
- Stable job based on a contract of employment,
- Competitive salary and wide package of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
Naszym priorytetem jest zapewnienie bezpieczeństwa Twoich danych osobowych. Proszę użyć poniżej zamieszczonego odniesienia, aby potwierdzić, że możemy zachować Twoje dane osobowe do momentu podjęcia przez Ciebie odmiennej decyzji.
Potwierdzenie zapoznania się z i akceptacji Polityki Prywatności