Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Applications Specialist with German
This role will cover customer sites across central and eastern Europe, with a focus on Germany, Austria, Poland and Switzerland.
Applications Specialists are tasked with ensuring that our internal and external customers receive first class training and service support, maximizing customer adoption to drive Customer Satisfaction.
Applications Specialists will also be responsible for capturing customer needs relating to training and/or product performance and should communicate openly and effectively with Product and Project management Teams.
You do not know medical applications? DON'T WORRY! Our inside training program includes 6 months software training on healthcare/medical applications or other software applications.
- Provide market-leading, tailored training to customers, colleagues and Distributor Specialists
- Provide professional assistance and support to Marketing/Sales, R&D and international colleagues
- Ensure that customer requests are handled in a timely and professional manner in accordance with contractual obligations, as well as actively contribute to Service delivery
- Support Marketing/Sales activities at exhibitions, conferences and seminars, when required
- Maintain long-term positive relationships with customers acting upon customer feedback to drive NPS and Customer Satisfaction
- Actively manage customer evaluation and assessments to monitor trends in student performance and satisfaction
- Strong clinical background in Radiotherapy and working knowledge of clinical workflow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and German
- Excellent presentation skills (ability to communicate effectively to a group)
- Ability to effectively interact with customers (via phone and face-to-face)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 70% of the time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in healthcare /computer science /adult education
- Permanent employment based on Contract of employment
- Remote work
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day
- A full training and necessary equipment
- Additional benefits including: company car (also for personal use), medical healthcare Medicover Premium, bonuses etc.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.