Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Banking Industry Consultant - Payments
Location: Warszawa, Łódź, Kraków, Wrocław
Due to increased demand our Client is looking for a Banking Industry Consultant - Payments, to join their team.
You will be working with clients across the globe to address their most challenging and vital business issues, including setting their corporate direction, driving growth, and optimizing business and operating models. You will help them with global strategy, insight-driven transformation, regulatory compliance and performance optimization through reinventing legacy systems.
- Advising Banks and other Financial Services institutions on payments: operating model design, project delivery, IT systems implementations and business process optimization
- Supporting or managing projects that address the latest global challenges of Payments and Banking world
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Building relationships with global Banking teams
- Helping to shape thought capital around current and emerging Banking Payments topics
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- The team is currently working remotely, however, travelling to Client site might be essential based on a Project
- Min bachelor's diploma
- Min 2 years of experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other payments industry experience (e.g., Banks, Financial Institutions, FinTechs, PayTechs, Payment Service Providers)
- Hands-on experience working within Payments area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management background with good understanding of various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Payments and general Banking space in at least one of following areas:
- Core Payments Platforms,
- Core Payments Messages Formats,
- Payment Cards and Card-related processes,
- Alternative Payment Methods and Payments Innovation,
- Open Banking and API-based Ecosystems with embedded payments offerings
- Payments Regulations
- Fraud detection and prevention in Payments systems and processes implementation Payments in Cloud
- Front & Back-office operations
- PM certificates would be additional advantage
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required, knowledge of other EU languages will be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven contribution to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
What's On Offer:
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- This role is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with the Clients, willingness and ability to work at client's locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change. Travel will accur every two weeks for 3-4 days
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)"
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.