Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client - international company from the financial sector we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Business Development & Product Manager (investment funds)
Location: Warsaw or remotely
- Leading the business development of the company based on the agreed common business strategy.
- Managing the product and analytical activities of the company connected with the ETF (passive) investment fund strategy.
- Supervising and co-creating the product, business and educational content in cooperation with the marketing department (based on the agreed marketing strategy).
- Participating with the Board of the company in developing a vision and strategic plan.
- Ensuring meeting the expectations of clients and the Board.
- Overseeing the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the proposed role.
- Selecting opportunities having the right potential to reach further growth of the organization's mission.
- Cooperating with the existing teams internationally.
- Over 4 years of experience in the financial market with business development and product management experience.
- Broad financial-market knowledge, ideally with expertise in investment product - ETFs (passive investment strategies).
- Experience in co-creating, developing and implementing a business strategy.
- Experience in executing a product vision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the vision to create and maintain a compelling story for a client (ambassador role), experience of interacting with different areas of the business.
- Outgoing, personable personality: positive, self-starter, integrity and reliable.
- Self-motivated, proactive, possess a positive attitude, team and goal oriented.
- An innovative and passionate approach.
Being the person who lead the company's expansion in Poland.
Possibility of development in an international environment.
Possible variable part/profit share - based on the individual communication, once the company result shows sufficient profit margin (communicated together).
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.