Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Business Development Representative with Dutch
Location: Warsaw (100% remotely now, after the pandemic return to an office)
- Carrying out structured multi-channel (call, email, social) outreach cadence,
- Including a predefined list of customers or prospects, including decision makers, and limited number of decision makers.
- Providing a customer-defined conversation path, designed to be performed consistently and repeatedly.
- Focusing on a single offer tailored to the target group.
- Creating Qualified Leads / Opportunity records in the target CRM system, which may include a scheduled appointment or other expected follow-up.
- Experience - 6 months to 2 years Sales and/or marketing experience is preferred.
- Languages - English (B2) and Dutch level (C1) required
- Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) and experience using CRM systems strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and use of professional business language.
- Consistent implementation of the basic communication strategy.
- Basic knowledge of the target industry, the ability to deliver messages on customer solutions
- Accurate documentation of results / notes regarding telephone calls and recording of eligibility criteria.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily,
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture,
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere,
- Stable job based on a contract of employment,
- Competitive salary + bonus, and wide package of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.