Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Business Consultant (Life Science / Healthcare)
Location: Warszawa (remotely)
- Work with multinational teams to deliver world-class business strategy solutions to the leading Life Science/Healthcare companies, helping them to improve or transform their businesses
- Advise clients on a highly diversified set of strategic topics in R&D, Commercial, Medical Affairs, Operations etc., while working end-to-end from strategy development to implementation
- Conduct both primary and secondary research to discover key insights and findings relevant to client projects
- Lead qualitative (e.g. KOL interviews) and quantitative analysis (e.g. claims and patient data, financial data, financial modeling and sales projections, etc.) as required during client engagements
- Synthesize the insights from the analyses, develop recommendations based on the insights, and create action plans to implement the recommendations
- Develop and produce quality client deliverables including presentations, reports, workshops and key findings summaries
- Support senior team members with business development efforts including writing proposals
- Develop commercial capability assets, including whitepapers, POVs, and thought capital pieces for publication
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, economics/business from a leading university with an outstanding record of academic achievement; Master's degree and/or advanced professional degree is a plus (e.g. PhD, MBA etc.)
- +3 years of consulting experience is preferred, but a combination of consulting and life sciences industry experience in reputable companies will be considered
- Deep understanding of how Life Sciences/Healthcare clients operate including products, players, value chain business models, operating models, industry trends and challenges and regulatory frameworks
- Proficiency across various consulting and research methodologies, strategy frameworks tools and techniques
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Proven ability to lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects, meet deadlines while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes and build credibility with external and internal contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of other EU languages (especially German) is a plus
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.