Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: CAD Specialist
Location: Łódź (partially remote)
- Creation of technical drawings, layouts, cutting tool drawings.
- Creating and optimizing high-quality packaging and development of new and innovative packaging formats in cooperation with customers.
- Support Technical Project Managers and Product Developers in the development of new, customer driven complex projects and internal projects driven by ASC
- Project management of CAD projects.
- Attend customer briefing and kick-off meetings, update meetings, review meetings etc.
- Advising the customer in improvement of established and new packaging format.
- Support and give advice to other departments and plants within the company.
- Support and align with CAD Specialists in other locations.
- Controlling/Ensuring of quality, completeness of samples, technical drawings, layouts and cutting tool drawing.
- Creation of project reports, presentations for customer and internal use.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives on request.
- ERP and WebCenter input as required.
- Administration of Esko software and plotting table.
- Expert knowledge in CAD (Artios CAD or similar).
- Min. 5 years of experience in packaging converting processes: embossing, cutting/creasing, gluing and cutting die Production.
- Basic knowledge in printing process.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Independency and accuracy in job execution.
- Technical skills and expertise in Artios software.
- Expertise in key materials (board and tools).
- Understanding customers' requirements and expectations
- Analytical ability and strong focus on precision
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Attracted by a multi-cultural working environment
- Employment agreement with a solid package of benefits.
- Solid salary with an annual bonus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Partially remote work.
- The possibility to work at the world's leading packaging manufacturer with global customer.
- International work environment.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.