Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
For our client, one of the biggest global providers of electrical solutions, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Category Manager (MRO procurement)
AS CATEGORY MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Implement effective sourcing strategies in line with business strategy ensuring that the supply base/suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements.
- Manage planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, emerging country spending and savings forecasts.
- Negotiate agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renew price lists, terms and conditions. Also, implement Integrated Supply chain solution.
- Provide ongoing oversight and contract management with suppliers.
- Define and establish local standard agreements with all major suppliers.
TO SUCCEED YOU WILL NEED:
- A very good command of English
- 2+ years of proven experience working in a Supply Chain Role around Materials, MRO and Strategic Sourcing in a company.
- Strong knowledge of the Supply Chain Process related to MRO and PPE (Personal Protection equipment)
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- Superior negotiation skills in a highly challenging, intercultural multi-business environment and be able to negotiate terms and conditions as well as prices that aligns with business objectives.
- Attractive base salary
- Dynamic, challenging and friendly work atmosphere
- Attractive benefits package.
- Challenging and developmental position
- International environment
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.