Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Chief Accountant
As a Chief Accountant you will have full independency in performing daily tasks, in charge of all statutory accounting activities, coordination of both financial and management accounting if needed, supervise process and operational issues, supervise or preparation of financial & tax reports, main point of contact for external audit and external tax advisors.
- Manage processes: Financial Accounting, Project Accounting, Group Reporting, Local Statutory and Tax Reporting for 2 Polish entities including:
- Reconciliation and maintenance of the accounts
- Working capital reporting
- Revenue Recognition
- Revenue and Order Reporting
- Completion of the monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing process
- Coordinate implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Supervise maintenance of fixed assets register and monthly processing of depreciation
- Supervise reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Review & approve journal entries
- Prepare of VAT and VAT UE reporting, CIT advanced calculations and CIT returns
- Supervise reporting to Polish National Bank and to Polish Statistic Office
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Coordinate statutory auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations
- Monitor and reconcile bridges - statutory vs IFRS
- Supervise preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation, feed with financial data
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasting
- Take part in monitoring expenditures & revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management
- Leading team of 3 team members
- Supporting and motivating the team, acting as a point of referral on all personal and performance related issues, ensuring prompt and professional resolution
- Taking care of and supervising all accounting and statutory responsibilities within area of responsibility to ensure timely month end reporting
- Liaising with auditors and tax advisors and coordinating the supply of information
- Evaluate accounting ERP systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements and compliance
- Supporting global and local projects/initiatives
- Work with other staff to improve performance within the functional area - including process improvements and development of measures to assess effectiveness of operations
- Master's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA qualified or equivalent with demonstrable up-to-date knowledge
- Very good understanding of financial/accounting principles and project accounting including IFRS knowledge and Polish GAAP specifics, very good knowledge of internal control principles
- 5 - 9 years of relevant work experience in finance/accounting department in an international environment, preferable within a Global Business Services structures
- Language requirements: Polish (fluent) and English (fluent) other languages as advantage
- Experience in people management
- Experience in preparation of financial statements and tax declarations PL GAAP
- Excellent problem-solving skills and cooperation attitude
- Organized with strong sense of priority and commitment to deadlines
- Strong analytical abilities; advanced in excel, power point
- Creative and motivated team player with confident appearance and concise leadership qualities
- Permanent employment based on Contract of employment
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily
- A full training and necessary equipment
- Package of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.