Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For our client - a leading global company in the area of IT and Consulting Services , we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Consultant - Growth Strategy and Transformation
Location: Warsaw | 100% remote
- You will be part of large E2E transformation projects for key clients from the Consumer Goods & Services industry (for both B2B and B2C).
- You will be involved in Growth Strategy and Innovation, Revenue Growth Management, Growth Analytics and Route to Market projects.
- You will do the analysis of the business requirements.
- You will play significant role to explore business opportunities in driving growth & generating new business models as an E2E transformation enabler
- You will have an unique opportunity to truly deliver and integrated E2E consumer & customer experience leveraging all routes to customer
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team.
- You will be working in a hybrid model, delivering work remotely and travelling across Europe to cooperate with leading Consumer Goods industry players.
- At least 1-2 years of experience executing or supporting business transformation, growth/ innovation, or strategy projects
- Experience in working for FMCG/ Consumer Goods & Services or e-commerce clients is a must
- Background in at least one of the following functional areas: revenue growth management (price/ promotion/ assortment analysis), distribution, portfolio management, salesforce optimization, outlet modeling (e.g. segmentation & clustering)
- At least a BA in management, business, economics, or engineering from a leading university
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (good level of German/French would be a plus)
- Experience in working with cross-functional remote teams (agile methods) in a client-facing role
- Open-minded person ready to help our clients on their journey through transformation challenges!
- Stable employment
- Offices in Warsaw, Cracow, Wroclaw, Lodz
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.