Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Continuous Improvement Coordinator (4 plants)
- coordinating CI in 4 plants (Poland/Europe),
- preparation of documentation and participation in IATF 16949 audits and other required audits,
- planning, coordination and supervision of the implementation of activities in the area of continuous improvement, increasing the capacity of processes and machines, elimination of waste,
- responsibility for the continuous reduction of changeover times on production lines,
- defining priorities for continuous improvement,
- reporting and coordination of Lean Savings projects,
- realization of all budget and forecast assumptions,
- support in correcting procedures and instructions (if necessary),
- coordination of all activities related to 5S,
- implementation of budgetary goals, value and percentage in the field of: Hard Lean savings, WCO, 6S, Changeovertime reduction, Kaizen Workshop, Kaizen Suggestions,
- supervision of SMED, TPM, 6S, QK documentation,
- verifying and implementing work standards,
- implementation of innovative solutions in cooperation with various departments of the company,
- compliance in daily work with the guidelines contained in system procedures and instructions as well as other documents related to the area of activity of a given employee,
- commitment to Continuous Improvement.
- higher technical education,
- at least 5 year of experience in a similar position, in a production environment,
- experience in continuous improvement,
- knowledge of Lean Manufacturing,
- knowledge of techniques and tools for production optimization,
- goal orientation and problem solving,
- good command of spoken and written English,
- knowledge of MS Office,
- ability to think analytically.
- interesting work in a modern and dynamically developing production concern,
- the opportunity to learn about modern standards of the automotive industry and cooperation with the largest car concerns,
- friendly working atmosphere in an international environment,
- stable employment based on an employment contract,
- internal trainings preparing to work in the offered position,
- possibility of further development and promotion.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.