Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Continuous Improvement Leader/Advisor
- Leading critical projects to growth business through value chain improvement
- Deploying lean Six Sigma resource throughout the business unit to meet business objectives
- Continually challenge conventional thinking and drive accountability for site or functional results and deployment
- Effectively collaborate with other Project Leaders in division/BU to standardize processes and develop best practices and roll out those best practice to all organization
- Improve customer loyalty through improvement of quality, lead time, productivity/cost reduction, and improve on time delivery
- Leads site pre-analysis that includes base-lining operational and financial measurements
- Coaches & mentors continuous improvement specialists within the business area
- Teaches continues improvement thinking & leads many Kaizen events daily
- Higher education degree
- Extensive experience in both manufacturing and business environments (experience with leading Lean or Six Sigma improvement projects), well understanding process
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma strategies and principles
- Conducting cycles of learning & kaizen events
- Respected throughout the organization, able to influence others at all levels of an organization to achiever good result
- Analytical aptitude and thinking, strong data collection and analytical skills for complex project
- Fluent English and Polish
- Able to identify business background, key variables, business drivers and values added from customer perspective
- Self-motivated and self-organized, open mindedness and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to tackle problems and act with sense of urgency
- Knowledge of Toyota Production System, Danaher Business System or similar, Minitab and other statistical tools would be additional benefit
- Annual bonus
- Relocation package
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation.
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.