Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
Work place: Łódź, Poland
- Legal entity reporting via Hyperion/HFM
- Taking part in the integration project in area of Hyperion reporting
- Cooperation with external providers in process of statutory and tax reporting
- Coordination and/or participating in projects that improve the operations of Finance processes
- Ad-hoc support for non-standard or complex Finance process queries from the internal customer / supervisor
- Effective cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge sharing with the team / department
- Hyperion/HFM experience is a key required qualification
- VBA, Macro building, BOT usage experience would be an advantage
- Academic background preferably in finance/ accounting / economics
- Fluent English
- At least 3 years of experience in working in SSC / BPO / BIG4 (international environment)
- Analytical capabilities with a strong business and customer sense
- SAP knowledge and MS Office knowledge (mainly Excel)
- Experience in Project Management would be an asset
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture,
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere,
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions,
- Stable job based on a contract of employment,
- Competitive salary and wide package of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
Naszym priorytetem jest zapewnienie bezpieczeństwa Twoich danych osobowych. Proszę użyć poniżej zamieszczonego odniesienia, aby potwierdzić, że możemy zachować Twoje dane osobowe do momentu podjęcia przez Ciebie odmiennej decyzji.
Potwierdzenie zapoznania się z i akceptacji Polityki Prywatności